Preservation Management, Inc. | Baltimore, MD
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the Baltimore, MD area as our Painter. This individual will maintain the interior and exterior surfaces for painting of the multi-unit residential properties and support buildings.
Specific duties include:
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients, and the public; establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between coworkers.
- Prepare interior and exterior surfaces for painting; use correct application techniques and tools; make sure all surfaces, equipment, and materials are clean when finished.
- Responsible for cleaning and painting of all interior and exterior surfaces
- Strive for improvements in work processes and results to better meet company and owner's expectations.
- Use and maintain the property’s tools and equipment in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications; report any instances of equipment malfunction immediately to the Property Manager. Adhere to equipment manufacturers’ maintenance procedures; make sure that equipment is cleaned and stored properly after each use.
- Assist the Maintenance Technicians/Supervisors with apartment inspections and coordinate the painting requirements with the maintenance personnel to restore the unit to a “like new” condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior or Site Property Manager, or the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Candidates possess a high school diploma or GED, preferred
- Experience/skilled with drywall spackle/finish and painting, required
- Physical - Lift up to 50 pounds; Work standing for up to 4 hours at a time; safely climb ladders up to 26ft
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive hourly wage.
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth Retirement plan with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.