Gifford Medical Center
After-School Program Teacher/ Robin's Nest AssistantRandolph, VT 05060
After-School Program Teacher/ Robin's Nest Assistant
LOOKING FOR A JOB with NO NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS?
Join our spectacular team at our EMPLOYEE EXCLUSIVE CHILDCARE CENTER.
It's your chance to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, CENTRAL VERMONT, just under an hour away from Burlington.
- Competitive wages
- Onsite parking and CHILDCARE
- An excellent RETIREMENT PLAN
- HEALTH plans including DENTAL, VISION, short- and long-term DISABILITY
- Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS at local retailers
- 18 years of age or older
- Completion of a 3-credit college course in child or human development or a 3-credit course in school-age care and education
- 12 months of experience working with groups of children from grade 6 or younger
- Willing to obtain complete Vermont Certifications with our support
The ASP Teacher/Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the safety, well-being, and health of children in care. This position will also assist in the implementation of developmentally appropriate activities, and provide positive guidance to inappropriate behaviors. EOE