Gifford Medical Center
LPN/RN - Long Term CareRandolph,
WANT A JOB working at an AWARD-WINNING FACILITY?
Join the GIFFORD TEAM and be eligible for an $8,000 SIGNING AND RETENTION BONUS!
We are looking for FULL TIME and PART TIME LPN and RN positions
It's your chance to live and work in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, CENTRAL VERMONT, just under an hour away from Burlington.
- Competitive pay
- Onsite parking and CHILDCARE
- An excellent RETIREMENT PLAN
- HEALTH plans including DENTAL, VISION, short- and long-term DISABILITY
- Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS at local retailers
- High school diploma
- Current LPN or RN license by the State of Vermont
This person will be responsible for assisting in coordination of nursing care for patients, serving as a patient advocate, providing patient and family teaching in a multidisciplinary health care setting. They will provide direct care to assigned patients in conformance with hospital policies, professional standards, physician orders, and approved plans of care. Other duties as assigned. EOE