Gifford Medical Center
Registered Nurse - Birthing CenterRandolph, VT 05060
READY FOR A JOB with SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT?
Join our spectacular GIFFORD TEAM of RNs.
It's your chance to live and work in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, CENTRAL VERMONT, just under an hour away from Burlington.
• Competitive wages
• Onsite parking and CHILDCARE
• An excellent RETIREMENT PLAN
• HEALTH plans including DENTAL, VISION, short- and long-term DISABILITY
• Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP
• EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS at local retailers
• Registered nurse (RN) required with 1year minimum experience in labor, delivery, postpartum, and nursery experience required.
• BCLS and NRP certification must be current as well as documentation of successful completion of AWONN intermediate fetal monitoring course (or equivalent) within the past two years.
The Birthing Center Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing direct patient care for antenatal, intrapartum, and postpartum women. Also, will provide care to both well and at risk newborns; stabilization and transport of infants requiring ICN care and mothers requiring care at a tertiary care center. Responsibilities include assessment, care, education, and documentation as well as providing care to post-op GYN patients. EOE